Enjoy traditional pie & peas in the Broadway Suite for the revised fixture against Southend on Tuesday, April 24 (7.45pm kick off).
For just £30, supporters can enjoy the warmth and comfort of the Broadway Suite bar in the North Stand and enjoy traditional pie and peas before taking up their executive, padded seats on the halfway line for the game.
There will be player visits before the game and the man of the match presentations post-match.
The package includes:
- Hospitality bar access before the game, at half time and post-match
- Traditional pie and peas supper
- Teamsheets delivered to the suite
- Match day hosts
- Padded, halfway line executive seats
- Post-game Man of the Match award
- Match day competitions
Already got a ticket to the game? Speak to us about matchday ticket holder upgrades.
Full hospitality is also available for this fixture. For more information or to book, please contact Corporate Events & Hospitality Manager, Jenny Warburton-Jagger on 0161 785 5185 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.